POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Keyring? - Povlog~2.jpg [1/1] : POV Keyring? - Povlog~2.jpg [1/1] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV Keyring? - Povlog~2.jpg [1/1]
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 24 Oct 2001 16:53:11
Message: <MPG.16413a26af52de7c989a46@news.povray.org>
Not done in POV though...

I converted the primitive based version of povlogo.inc to Moray, rendered
it out using a pseudo-orthographic camera and ambient 1 white texture on
a black background to get a white on black sillhouette which I then used
as a basis for some Photoshop messing around.

With that out of the way, the attached file shows what I'd like in a POV
keyring, i.e. something small, neat and slightly cryptic.

Ah well, let me know what you think.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message